I wrote a book. It’s about procrastination.
Here are some excerpts, but be forewarned: these are old drafts.
- Chapter One: Introduction to Lichtenbergianism | part 1 | part 2
- Chapter Two: Framework | part 1 | part 2
- Chapter Three: 1–Task Avoidance
- Chapter Four: 4–Waste Books
- Chapter Five: 2–Abortive Attempts
- Chapter Six: 3–Successive Approximation
- Chapter Seven: 7–Gestalt
- Chapter Eight: 5–Ritual
- Chapter Nine: 6–Steal from the Best
- Chapter Ten: 8–Audience
- Chapter Eleven: 9–Abandonment
- Chapter Twelve: 10–The Tenth Precept
There is a whole other website about the book and the philosophy.
— — — — —
 It’s not about procrastination.