Remember this post?
I certainly didn’t until I got email from myself today. As promised, futureme.org allowed me to email my future self to check up on me.
So how have I done?
- shepherd A Visit to William Blake’s Inn to a stage. It would give me great pleasure not to have to be in charge of this, but I know that’s what’s going to happen.
- Well, we know how that one turned out. Brave attempt, total integrity. No backing.
- get Lacuna jumpstarted, with its own domain and website.
- We did that. What we’re doing now is another story.
- make great strides towards starting and finishing A Day in the Moonlight for Mike Funt.
- I’m still working on this, and I think I can get a lot of it done by Christmas.
- compose at least one movement of my symphony.
- Probably not going to happen, although if I can get a lot done on Moonlight, I might take a stab at sketching a movement out in December, thus making it just under the wire.
- get the Newnan Crossing 100 Book Club off the ground and functioning.
- It’s functioning, but not at the level I’d like. Still, it’s functioning.
So what’s my score? One yes, one maybe, one meh, one probably not, one absolute no. I am not impressed.