I got a few more measures done on Milky Way today. It wasn’t as much as I had hoped, because we had to clean the back porch off for the painters to start pressure washing the house tomorrow. I had some maintenance kinds of things to do as well. I felt like poor Niggle in Tolkien’s Leaf by Niggle.
It was headway of a sort, however. I got into that little interlude part that I was afraid was going to be difficult to do. It doesn’t seem to be, but the piece is now getting to where it is absolutely too much for my laptop to handle. I got buzzy overload through the whole section I was working on tonight, so I can’t really tell whether it was working or not.