My summer of Myself is on the horizon, 1 month 2 days and 17 hours to be precise, and I find that it cannot come quickly enough. (Note: my “summer” doesn’t begin until I return from helping set up GHP on Tuesday, June 15!)
What are my goals?
- sketch five proposals for the Ayrshire Fiddle Orchestra piece
- sketch, if not complete, the designated proposal for said piece
- make headway on the Epic Lichtenbergian Portrait
- further explore my “Field” series of paintings, and even finish the one I promised a young friend this time last year
- build a “party patio” on the upper lot
- finish a couple of things in the labyrinth, especially the westpoint
- begin writing the journal I’ve chosen to call A Perfect Life
- establish some kind of exercise routine
Given that I have six weeks to do all this in, I don’t think I shall have to worry about what I’m going to do with myself.